Monday, September 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!

It's my birthday!! Yes, yes, yes it is!! The BIG 2-4. Oh crap... half-mid-mid-life crisis... AT 24!! Oh jeeze. What am I gonna do today?? SEASHELL HUNT!!! I have this thing for seashells from the Ionian. Actually, it's just an excuse to use my camera... No, not just an excuse, I really am convinced that today, because it's my birthday, I will find SOME sort of treasure... We'll see... I don't know what kind... but we'll see... Every time I go to the sea here, I find SOMEthing. 
For example... A starfish!!

Ummmmmm....... A BUNCH of eels, too... But that was a different type of hunt... 
AM and I fish during the summer for fish and eels. See that cove to the left? A 5-foot eel we got from there a month ago!!
Anyways!! Gotta go!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! How you have a great day and find a rare shell.
    (Just so you don't think I'm some crazy person, we're friends on PW's Tasty Kitchen).
    Also, I watched the video and loved it. I don't think there's anything much better than swing music to make your day go a little bit better.
    Have a great day!
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! My oldest daughter's birthday was yesterday September 13th. She turned 26. So you can imagine my mid-life crisis would be real. I think I am even past that mid-life. Ha ha. But it is all good. Every moment of life is too short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I tried to think of a Disney song for that, but my mind is blank. I could only thing of the Mad Hatter and that doesn't work since it's actually your bday :) It's the thought that counts right? Hope you had a fabulous day at the beach! FYI, I just turned 30 this month and it actually wasn't traumatizing, LOL.
    Kauai17 from Tasty Kitchen

    ReplyDelete